Monday, August 31, 2009

Catlin Cash Play Day

The first to arrive to play- Miss Tammie. She had lots of fun. The gals have been waiting for this day. They shopped hard all summer through the blazing heat.

Gerri was trying to make her decisions. What to buy with her play money.

Debbie and Mary so happy!!!!!!



Shopping and more shopping!!!!

Delores holding on to one of her purchases.

Here's Ellen deciding on a top. She's really deep in thought.




And more shoppers.


Valerie scoping it all out. What's a girl to do with all that play money.

Sharon popped in and found some great things to purchase. She had her eye on a wonderful chandlier. Yeah! -- it was still there. She was happy.

A happy customer on her way out the door with her great treasures.

A pondering moment.

Judi and Marta from Creative Quest stopped in to make sure we survived the day. Marta just had to try on one of our pettiskirts. She thought it would be great to teach a class in it. Anything goes Marta.

Marta just had to do it!

The end of the day we were really pooped. Heather had one of our customers call to see how we survived, she could hardly reach over for the phone.
A big thank you to all of my great customers who have supported me through the long hot summer. I hope you enjoyed the play day as much as I enjoyed having you come in and shop. I am so eternally grateful for you all!!! Many fun things will be happening once it cools down so stay posted. Carol

1 comment:

  1. Carol, I love the pics! It was a fun day...and I was deep in thought...how was I going to spend my Catlin cash?? Ellen

    ReplyDelete