Wednesday, August 19, 2009

An inspiring store




We stopped at the Fountain Valley Mall where there is an Antropologie. The way they decorate the store is so inspiring to all of us decorating junkies. This store is the most creative one I have ever seen. In the middle of this store were all these old light bulbs dangling from ribbons. How they got them to light is beyond me. But it was quite a sight to behold.



In the open air mall there was a pond with koi fish and these two fountains. If you look really close there is a little black bird on the closer one drinking.


One of the walkways in the mall. The flowers were all so breathtaking. If I can remember my camera I will post some of the fun things I purchased for the shop when I was doing business on our getaway!


No comments:

Post a Comment