Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Quiet times of Summer

While we are getting the shops ready for Halloween, thought I'd show you a few more settings in my house.
The cross is at the top of the stairs and is a work in progress. It will have other crosses around it in time. This very artsy cross was given to me by two of the girls that work for me for my birthday. It is very cherished...... Thank you Pauline and Sandra!
A little green shelf filled with a few sweet garden style items. Both vintage and new. Love the little ceramic basket that I purchased at a local flea market.





Above the cupboard in my dining room is a great vintage box with cottage style goodies on it. The birdhouse is from a local artist who used many vintage parts to create her works of art.



In my hallway is a little alcove.


No comments:

Post a Comment