Saturday, November 14, 2009

Christmas Open House

Just wanted to share some pictures of our Christmas Open House on Friday night. It was great to see all my long time customers and some new ones too !!! The night was beautiful.......






At Cottage Garden II there was plenty of munchies and wine. Just because shopping is such hard work.....


I love the way this chandlier turned out at Cottage I.

I kept adding new ornaments to the front door garland.

These reindeer pokes were such a hit. There are only a few left.....

All the garden Christmas pokes are from a great company in Roundtop, Texas. They are always a top seller for Christmas.


Miss Connie all smiles at the Cottage Garden......
Thanks to all for coming out and making the evening so wonderful.......

1 comment:

  1. And the tea on Saturday was lovely!I love the Lucy dress. Can't wait for February to arrive so that they are available!
    Ellen Millard

    ReplyDelete