Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Off We Go !!!!!

Our boots are packed and Pauline and I are off to Dallas, Texas to start our summer buying trips. Can't wait to see what we find to tempt all the Cottage Garden junkies. We will be shopping till we drop and we do drop.....
We will be back next week with lots and lots of goodies.
But in the meantime our store hours while we are gone will be:
Thursday June 24th Closed
Friday and Saturday June 25th and 26th OPEN********
Monday and Tuesday June 28th and 29th Closed
Wednesday we will be back and open for business.
See ya'all soon!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I always enjoy looking at everything you come back with after your little shopping sprees. You find the most amazing stuff. Even though, I may not be able to buy anything sometimes, I always enjoy looking and admiring what artists and creative crafts people are making these days. Just going into your shop always makes me smile. So just wanted to let you know that you are awesome!

    ReplyDelete