Our plans for the French Market and Sidewalk Cafe are underway and we are very excited. We will have the French Mime, tarot card reader, vintage market, and viacolori (http://www.viacolori.com/) will be in the area around Murphy Park and much more.......
Again we will be having the sidewalk cafe outside of Cottage Garden II and it is by prepaid reservations.
· Cost is $12.50
· There will be three options for the lunch.
· #1. Croissant with Mozarella, tomatoe, and fresh spinach with pesto.
· #2. Baguette roll with roast beef and au jus.
· #3. Spring salad with spring greens, dried cranberries, walnuts, feta cheese, black forest ham strips, raspberry vinaigrette, small roll with butter
· There will be two choices of ice tea
· Dessert: French Vanilla ice cream with a Madeline Sponge cake cookie
· We again will have two seatings. 11:30am and 1:00pm.
· Contact Carol with your reservations you can contact me at email, shop at 623-847-3232, or cell phone 602-510-9223. Hope you all can make it for this fun day. The Sidewalk Cafe will be on Saturday March 6th only but the shops and viacolori will be open on Sunday March 7th also.