Friday, April 8, 2011

Can you Imagine!

I met a gentlemen named Don the other day and he showed me the most amazing jewlery that he makes.. He hand paints on pieces of polished wood and makes them into rings, earrings, pendants, or bracelets.... They are all quilt patterns and the detail is so meticulous..... And oh yes did I forget to mention that he is 84 years young.... This man just truly astounded me.... the work that is involved in each piece is so awesome...... He and his wife winter in Phoenix and they are now on their way to their home in Minnesota....

If you happen to be in Glendale and get a chance to stop by, come see Don's workmanship on his jewlery......



We are planning a fun Girls Night Out for Friday May 20th.... So please stay tuned for more details......

1 comment:

  1. Oh Carol these are simply amazing... how he is able to do such incredibly detailed work at his Season of Life is quite inspirational! I'm especially adoring that bracelet in the last picture lower section! *swoon*

    I have that special order done whenever you Gals are ready for it... let me know.

    Dawn... The Bohemian

    ReplyDelete