Wednesday, July 14, 2010

A Thank You to all !!!!!!!

Hi to all my Cottage Garden junkies!!!!! The day you've been waiting for, our annual customer appreciation day ( and boy do I appreciate each and everyone of you). As we have done in the past we will again be having the infamous cookie jar filled with discounts and maybe a few surprises too.....
Just dip your hand in the cookie jar and pull out a discount to be used on anything, yes anything in the shops......

It's this Saturday July 17th from 10am - 4:30pm.......
I will also have the kitchen open with lemonade and lots of treats to give you the energy to keep shopping and shopping......

Thank you all from the bottom of my heart and supporting me through these tough times, thats' what makes it all worthwhile to keep the shops going and I just love to see all the smiling and happy faces come walking through the door......
SEE YOU ALL SATURDAY WOOHOO !!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment