Friday, July 2, 2010

All About Dallas Trip

First things first. I wanted to show you a few of the new merchandise coming to the two Cottage Gardens.
In the fall we will be getting these great wraps with big funky buttons. They came in such lucious colors.

We also found a new perfume and powder line. The scents are so wonderful. We also got powder and big powder puffs. They will make you feel so special.... And the perfume bottle is so pretty.

One of the best finds for #1 shop is from a company called Trash to Treasures. They took old garden chairs and made great wall hangings from them complete with metal roses. The wreath in the pic was made from an old bike wheel and the birdhouse is from an old oil can and tin roof. So cool and unique.

By the time we made several trips to their trailer and back to their booth we had quite a stash of stuff to be shipped and thank goodness they shipped or we would of had to figure out how to get it all home. Linda was such a sweet gal and so accomodating.... The goodies should arrive next week.

This new line is called the Naked Bee. Great lip gloss, creams etc.... Its even beating out Burts Bee creams that have been around a long time.

I usually don't give a sneak peek of our Christmas bags. But I can't resist. Just love love our new bags complete with a sweet little red bird. Too cute!!!!!
I wanted to give you a little glimpse into our 5 days in Dallas.
Thursday morning bright and early we boarded our plane to go to Dallas. Pauline was all bright eyed and bushy tailed, excited to see what new things we would be finding.....

We went straight to the show after we arrived so we didn't check into the hotel till the evening. Pauline patiently waiting while I got us checked in. We stayed in a Holiday Inn just up the road from the show.

This is looking up the atrium in the World Trade Center one of the buildings we spent time in. This one was 15 stories high.

This was our first stop every morning. And I might add the only way to start the day and be able to keep going. A couple of days we did have to get a late afternoon pick me up too....

Boy 5 days went so fast. One of our reps offered to take us to the airport since he was leaving to go back to California. We waited for him with our luggage right outside the showroom...

Arrived at the airport in pouring rain. As you know from my previous post we sat at the airport waiting for our delayed plane. Unfortunately we waited 5 hours and then were told we couldn't take off that night and had to come back in the morning. So we grabbed a taxi and went back to our hotel and they fortunately had rooms available. Got a few hours of sleep and were back at the airport at 6am.... We made it home and now we are busy getting all the merchandise out and waiting for what we ordered and had to have shipped.
We really did well on this trip and are really excited about all the new things coming in.
Let me know what you think about some of the sneek peeks. Would love to hear from you..........

No comments:

Post a Comment