Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas and Big News !

Now all the hustle and bustle is behind us getting ready for Christmas. The day has arrived and now we can enjoy what the day really means. Spending time with family or friends and celebrate the birth of Jesus........... May your day be filled with the love, joy and peace of the season. And may the New Year be filled with many blessings.....

And now for the big news !!!!!! We were chosen by Sunset magazine to be part of their Christmas issue for December 2010. We had our photo shoot a couple of weeks ago. Can't wait to see it but we have to wait a whole year. Keep your fingers and toes crossed that we get the cover. They loved the front of #1 shop and took a lot of photos out there........

4 comments:

  1. Hi Carol,
    I did my post on your shops. Thank you so much for letting me take pictures. I just wish my memory card had not let me down.

    See you soon.

    hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carol, I just came over to visit you from Barb at the French Elements! Loved all your pretties that she had pictures of:) I will have to put it on my calendar to make sure I see that issue of Sunset. Have a blessed evening and nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Carol!! I too, came from Barb's blog and wanted to say what a lovely shop you have inside and out!! Wonderful to meet you.

    xoxo
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big Congrats! I too came from Barb's blog! I am ticked for you and your darling shop!!!
    smiles, alice

    ReplyDelete