Tuesday, December 27, 2011

The Perfect Jeans!

You know how we are always looking for those perfect jeans.... the ones that make our bottom look good and gives us the long leg look... well! we have them at the Cottage GardenII... they are made by Jag Jeans and are just absolutely perfect.... everyone who has tired them on has had the same expression on their face of oh my they make me look so good and they are so comfortable..... we just got another shipment in so hurry in for your pair before they are gone again and they do go quick....

Monica was just feeling so sassy in the pair she tried on so just had to show you all..... and she will be wearing them at the shop tomorrow.... and so will I... yes had to have them....











There is so zipper or buttons. Just pull them and oh so flattering!!!!!!!! They come in regular and petite length... and in indigo and black.....
Can't wait to see your face when you try them on.... :) yes it will make you smile!


1 comment:

  1. Carol you have the spirit and energy of most people half your age. I'm so happy to have met you. My flowers continue to move forward. I've added a less expensive version. These flowers don't have a snap but have the same quality as each of the ones in the past. I'm doing a bridal show on the 8th. There, I'll introduce my bouquets with 1 pedal that snaps off for daily wear. In February, Stock Show and Rodeo, I'll have a booth for the entire time. This project gives me the opprotunity to sell other items from artisans I've met. Like yourself, I love to hunt and I've found items that will complement my flowers. Take Carol...Have a safe New Year...Let's keep in touch! Debbie Stringfellow

    ReplyDelete