Thursday, June 9, 2011

Check It Out!

The other day decided while doing errrands to stop at one of my favorite haunts for looking for display pieces.... Not Too Shabby over on Cave Creek Road... Don't get out there very often but when I do I always find something to get my creative juices going..... Tucked in a corner upstairs was this bedspring... and then WOW my mind starting doing cartwheels as to how can I use this.... and then the light bulb went off and a new way of hanging clothes was born.... you see Meilan and I have been trying to figure out how to get more clothes in the shop.... we have been doing so well with all our clothing lines that we want to provide more selections for all our gals out there.....

Meilan and her boyfriend Ted were busily getting the bedspring hung in the window of the front bedroom...




Meilan smiling with the way it looks.... putting on the finishing touches....


And yea it turned out just as I envisioned it...... the clothes hang up there just perfect!


And of course that led to an overall revamp of the front and middle bedrooms, where the majority of our clothes our. Just wait till you see the rooms look so open and airy!!!!!


And then Meilan was on a roll.... she started hanging hooks all over the walls in the middle bedroom.... and more room for clothes....


This little corner in the room is so adorable with all our Two's floral goodies, including the floral piggy banks.....tooo sweet!!!! Love the parasol hanging above it...


This Valerie one of our great Cottage Garden junkie girl... she was a great sport and let us photo op her with some of our new clothes... I think she ended up buying everything she tried on.... She has our Scooter pants on in Kahki, I've posted them in the grey color too. We are waiting for the black to come back in... and we also ordered them in white.... they are so comfortable and I am speaking from personal experience....


Val looks so summery in our rooshed skirt and a cut loose top......

Our hours for the summer right now are: Monday - Saturday 10am - 5pm......


I AM OFF TO AN APPAREL SHOW IN LOS ANGELES IN A FEW DAYS AND WILL BE BRINGING EMPTY SUITCASES TO BRING BACK LOTS OF CLOTHING AND JEWELERY FOR #2 SHOP... SEE YOU SOON!


1 comment:

  1. I Love how the Bed Frame Display turned out Carol... fabulous... doing a Blog Post on the Cottages for tomorrow... had a delightful visit and loved all the new Treasures!

    Dawn... The Bohemian

    ReplyDelete