Thursday, January 27, 2011

Dallas Market Trip

We just got back from our buying and ordering market in Dallas, Texas. Really wanted to go to Atlanta's market but with the BCS game here in Glendale, all the Auburn people were going home the day we wanted to leave and there were no plane tickets available, so off we went to the next best place. Glad we went because we found really great Christmas items for this years season. And lots of other wonderful things that will be arriving soon.

We stayed at this beautiful hotel which just had a multi million dollar renovation.

The lobby was absolutely gorgeous.

This was the atrium and this floating sculpture was absolutely mesmerizing.


I ordered almost every ornament from this tree in one of my favorite showrooms, Raz Imports.


I loved the idea of a sideways door on the wall. This showroom had some wonderful vignettes.



Just a few pics and lots more to follow. #2 shop has lots of what we brought back from the jewelry part of the show, so hope you all can stop in and see all the new sparklies.......

3 comments:

  1. Carol I stopped by Cottage Garden I after I saw you today and did more damage. I love, love the new spring stuff!
    Please be sure to come visit me at the Red Door and bring everyone for a fun Spa day. You and everyone that works for you are so fun. You made my afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. Dallas jewelry store

    ReplyDelete