Friday, November 2, 2012

Christmas is Just About Here!

 
Or at least at the shop.... we have been decorating up a storm and the shop is looking better and better as we get more ornaments on the trees and garlands.....
 
Love these beautiful paper flowers on this flocked tree.....
 
 I am such a nut for snowman so you will see them peeking out from various nooks and crannies.... and we have the popular blocks again.... boy they sold out so fast last year....
 
 This little tree is loaded with silver mercury glass ornaments and red mercury glass birds....
 
 Sweet little vignette with santa board and the little box of the 25 days of Christmas.... you can tuck a little something in the tiny drawers and someone will have a sweet little gift all December long....
 Oh wow.... love these pokes with big poofs on the end.... we arranged them in a beautiful red bottle....
 Did I tell you I just love snowmen.....
 This little felt mouse is the cutest little thing....

 Oh my got Debbie to stand still long enough for me to snap her picture before she was off to her next task.....
 And Monica still had enough energy to give me a smile and then up the ladder she went to do more vignetting.....
Well girls here are a few more sneak peeks but it is just so unbelievable inside the shop!  Sooooo hope to see you on Friday Night November 9th..... it is going to be magnificent by then......can't wait to see what you think!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I don't know how you do it... the Transformation is as always Enchanting! I bow down to the Styling Vignette Queens! *Winks* I just did a Blog Post about the Fab Bohemian Bling I Photographed while visiting Shop #2 recently... now I'll have to come back and take in some Christmas Vibes...

    Dawn... The Bohemian

    ReplyDelete