Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Almost Done!!!

Well the cottage garden elves have outdone themselves this year. The shop looks absolutely breathtaking.... and we have received sooooooo many complements already from some of the gals coming in and we still need to do some tweaking!

Don't forget Christmas Open House this Friday night from 6pm to 9pm. The food and wine has been bought and there will be plenty of munchies so come hungry and get ready to enjoy a night of shopping delight......









Thanks to Laurel, Sandra, Meilan, Heather and Connie for all their help, I couldn't have done this big undertaking without them. They have all worked so hard for the last 3 weeks and I hope you all will come in and enjoy what we have done....... Carol

2 comments:

  1. Your shop is wonderful I have a little antique store with a mix of new items. I just finished decorating for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol it looks even more magical in person... I'll be e-mailing you the pixs I took today. Your gift for tree decorating is superb!

    Dawn... The Bohemian

    ReplyDelete